Moderators of hearth.sitcom

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny chaos

Minister of Fire
Apr 10, 2008
Rochester,ny
Looking good guys.

Attachments

• Chainsaw%20Massacre.jpg
    Chainsaw%20Massacre.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 596
Maine get-together ?

Webmaster said:
pook, top right

Cool.

Who's everyone else?

Who's got the biggest saw?

;-)

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
[Cool.

Who's everyone else?
;-)

Bottom L-R BeGreen, Fossil
Top L-R BrotherBart, Gooserider, Eric Johnson

The others are timid and hiding in the back.

No, I wasn't there that day. Besides, I haven't worn boxers since I dumped the ones they issued me in Boot Camp...and they weren't orange plaid. Rick

fossil said:
No, I wasn't there that day. Besides, I haven't worn boxers since I dumped the ones they issued me in Boot Camp...and they weren't orange plaid. Rick

Thanks for clearing that up, Rick.

I was having a hard time with that one.

I did figure you for the guy with the hat.

"macho, macho man, YMCA" and all that
cool-smiley-019.gif

Well, there are three guys with hats on in that pic, and I don't think I've ever been as skinny as any of them. The other two guys fit my "profile" better, but my hair is not quite yet as completely white as either of theirs, and I'm still wearing my pony tail (haven't been into a barber shop since I retired 9 years ago). Besides, none of my chainsaws is as long as any of those guys'. I do have a lot of hats, though. Rick

kenny chaos said:
Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
[Cool.

Who's everyone else?
;-)

Bottom L-R BeGreen, Fossil
Top L-R BrotherBart, Gooserider, Eric Johnson

The others are timid and hiding in the back.

Crap, how'd you know I had a Farm Boss!?

Nice boots, BG :)

If that photo is meant to be a picture in an upcoming calendar I think you just might have a winner of an idea there! :cheese:

Shari

Status
Not open for further replies.