Morso 1412 advice & reviews please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolmen

Jun 12, 2008
Hi folks,

I'm needing a small stove and reading on here, I'm thinking that the tertiary air system is a must. Being from the UK I'm finding a very ltd choice, but I do like the looks of the Morso 1412.

By chance I'm hoping for some advice on this stove, good or bad its all welcome at this point.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

;-)

In general Morso makes first rate products. However, the 1412 model is not sold in the US, it's multifuel. At 5kw, this is a small stove. Are you just heating a room with it?

Thanks BeGreen, I wasn't aware that that the Morso 1412 was not available in the USA. This model looks/ reads like it is a good stove, it fits the bill for my room heater, just would have liked a few first hand reviews before spending my hard earned cash.

Cheers

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.