Moved 1000 lbs of stoves ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich L

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 25, 2008
Eastern,Ma.
g-mail.com
A fella came up to Mass from Conn.to take a look at my LOPI Liberty.He offered me $200.00 less than my asking price.I made a deal with him that I'd give the stove for $200.00 less if he help me move the Mansfield up to the first floor from the basement after we moved the Liberty into his trailer.He said ok and we got it done.Maybe it wasn't quite a thousand pounds but my body feels as if it was a ton.Whew !

That is a big rock. Must feel good to have that behind you.

That is a big rock. Must feel good to have that behind you.
You got that right begreen.This past weekend was a woodstove moving festival.First the Hearthstone One came Friday night and the Liberty /Mansfield move began Sunday morning.I'm feeling about as light as a feather.

Status
Not open for further replies.