Moving day for some splits

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iskiatomic

Minister of Fire
Nov 15, 2008
Central CT
Sunday, loaded up this load and brought it to it's new home.

KC

Poor Doug the mean guy's wood 001.jpgthe mean guy's wood 002.jpg

Attachments

• the mean guy's wood 003.jpg
    the mean guy's wood 003.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 107
  • the mean guy's wood 004.jpg
    the mean guy's wood 004.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 133
  • the mean guy's wood 005.jpg
    the mean guy's wood 005.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Some more pics.

KC

Poor Dougthe mean guy's wood 006.jpgthe mean guy's wood 007.jpgthe mean guy's wood 008.jpgthe mean guy's wood 009.jpg

Hmmm "the mean guy"s wood"...
who's the mean guy and does he know you call him that?_g
Look's good...just git those two beer cans outta there...;lol

From the scope of the work done, I bet there are more than 2 cans laying around;).

KC, is stacking wood as much fun as skiing? ;lol

Like they say...."work hard and play hard..."
Hey, skiing isn't easy stuff ya know...especially where he hauls his a$$ to do it..
I am sure he has a lil "down" time in between trails...lol rolling.gif

Hmmm "the mean guy"s wood"...

Kinda funny situation. The guy I brought the wood to grew up in this (my) home, now extended family. Anyway, he lives a couple miles away, and in his neighborhood he is dubbed "the mean guy" . As the kids are creating havoc in the hood, "look out here comes the mean guy".

From the scope of the work done, I bet there are more than 2 cans laying around;).​

Oooooooh, don't you know it! Did a little tidy up the day before. No, I will not reveal the count.

What are ya haulin that trailer with?
2002 GMC Envoy.

KC, is stacking wood as much fun as skiing? ;lol

Denny, I have a lot of respect for you, so instead of being a wise ass, I'll go with a simple, HELL NO!

KC

Poor Doug​

Status
Not open for further replies.