My Cemi Concept 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy

Oct 29, 2007
NE Ohio
Does anyone have instructions on how this stove should properly be ran? I try and I try to get more heat from it and it does not seem to work. I've had fans sitting in front of it to try and suck the heat out and away and no change. should I be leaving the doors closed? If so what else should I do to try to get more heat? Thanks Jeremy(Stressed)

If it's a sealed door with a gasket then closing them will most likely greatly increase the efficiency and heat output. With the doors shut you will need to learn how to control the air handles. I don't know anything about this particular unit so I am just guessing but it is a general fact about wood burners.

Status
Not open for further replies.