My first pellet stove!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Branson4720

Burning Hunk
Lopi PS 3100...............circa 1999,when I purchased my first digital camera! His name is Sparky....one of the best cats I ever had.........very happy! :)

Attachments

• DSCN0269 (Custom).jpg
    DSCN0269 (Custom).jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 304
Very Nice. I bet it got "Softwoods" too! ;-P

Is the Harman in the same spot as that? Or did you find a better (more central) location for the Harman, after experimenting with the Lopi?

Your a Pellet burner from Way Back.... ;-P j/k

Every week a little more comes out of the wood work on you. I just seen a pic of your Old Lange in the "Lets see a pic of your Woodstove" thread. Very Nice... Neat stacks too. Not only do your pellet bags stack straighter than most, so does your wood stacks. :lol:

Nice looking stove and setup!

Why do the kitties love the heat so much?

Now that were digging through some old memories, I remember a pellet we got a Walmart in the 2002 to 2004 time frame. Eureka ring a bell? I think Agway was selling them too. 2005 they were pushing BioHeat(CRS so I might only be close with names and dates).Agway also would have Lignetic's(both hard and sofwood). We'd scrounge these brands along with the Dry Creeks from Ifland lumber. Ifland still sells Dry Creek and Now PA's(can't touch them though!).

The selection today is far beyond what we had back then. Stoves today are also everywhere.

DexterDay said:
Very Nice. I bet it got "Softwoods" too! ;-P

Is the Harman in the same spot as that? Or did you find a better (more central) location for the Harman, after experimenting with the Lopi?

Your a Pellet burner from Way Back.... ;-P j/k

Every week a little more comes out of the wood work on you. I just seen a pic of your Old Lange in the "Lets see a pic of your Woodstove" thread. Very Nice... Neat stacks too. Not only do your pellet bags stack straighter than most, so does your wood stacks. :lol:

Ya, it's funny cuz I remember the fuel the Lopi was burning in that picture.....Energex softies! One of the "Early days " fuels! :) The Harman is in the Exact same spot....new hardwood flloor, Etc. The Accentra puts out WAY more heat than the LOPI. :) Yes....More comes out of the woodwork.... I've been a dual-fuel burner forever ;-) I'l show more anal spilit stacking pix in the future %-P ...........BTW, I have owned the Lange since 1995..........my buddy bought her brand new in 1982 and put her in storage after burning less than 1 cord through...........So I bought her as "new old stock" :) e :) One of the best woodstoves ever made!!!

j-takeman said:
Nice looking stove and setup!

Why do the kitties love the heat so much?

Now that were digging through some old memories, I remember a pellet we got a Walmart in the 2002 to 2004 time frame. Eureka ring a bell? I think Agway was selling them too. 2005 they were pushing BioHeat(CRS so I might only be close with names and dates).Agway also would have Lignetic's(both hard and sofwood). We'd scrounge these brands along with the Dry Creeks from Ifland lumber. Ifland still sells Dry Creek and Now PA's(can't touch them though!).

The selection today is far beyond what we had back then. Stoves today are also everywhere.

Eureka pellet fuel rings many bells..........did about 3 ton in the early 2000's! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.