My first seasoned and split CL score!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nice score Marine;ex, I wish someone would down this area would "give" out some wood.....o_O. Between the campgrounds in the summer, 12 small splits in a stack for $5.00 and the wood vultures who burn "like me" . FREE WOOD...... HA;ex ;lol;lol;lol......Thats a super load shipmate!

We still get those guys up here Dave. The ones that tie up a dozen splits for $5.00. He lives near me actually and sells the crap out of them. Can't believe it.

The ones that tie up a dozen splits for $5.00. He lives near me actually and sells the crap out of them. Can't believe it.​
Yup, there is a retired couple here, just to name a few, "with a few acres" he goes out on his property and cut's the fallen stuff through out the year, sticks it out front of there home on a platform, and they go to florida for the winter with "nearly" the money they make selling to the campers. Lucky for them they live between three campgrounds and have the land. "I say good for them" ;)

That there has gotta be the best it can get. Already split and dried- most excellent! Good fortune sure found you on this catch.

Reactions: WeldrDave
Status
Not open for further replies.