My next project

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbulator

Dec 2, 2011
Western PA
Just picked this up on Craigslist today....Tarm 4.0 - brand new, never fired....got it reasonably cheap....

Going to be purchasing my mothers farm house from 1865....its been remodeled, but its a big old place with the old-school cast radiators.... I put a Chappee oil/Wood/Coal boiler in for her last year, and an electric backup.... When I purchase the place, this will be main source, with the other two being backups....quad fuel??

Can't wait for this project...gotta zone the whole place as right now its one single zone....going to set up 3 zones, possibly heat the garage too - when I move out of my current house I am keeping my St. Croix furnace - might use that in the garage as well....

Attachments

• WP_001863.jpg
    WP_001863.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 301
  • WP_001864.jpg
    WP_001864.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 319
  • WP_001867.jpg
    WP_001867.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 306
  • WP_001868.jpg
    WP_001868.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 303
Don't let tj see that, there be turbulators in it and he'll want it to run experiments on the Tarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.