Name Your Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is likely looking at his boat all covered up and put away, while crying in his brew.

I named mine takeman after the infamous one, cuz i ask it , how many pellets you gonna take man!
speaking of , he must of went fishing today hes mia

Yeppers, We went out(dang chilly too) and fished from 8 am to 4 pm. Slow day didn't get much, But we both caught something, So no skunk in the boat! Spent the rest of the day washing it and getting all the gear out for winter storage. I still need to pull tha batteries and winterize the motor. But for now its ready for sandy at least! Long day and pooped by the time we had dinner.

He is likely looking at his boat all covered up and put away, while crying in his brew.
Didn't even take a brew brake yesterday. Too much to do getting ready for sandy! I'll make up for it today though! ::-)

Odd thing is we saw loon's out on the water, We never see them here in CT. Storm coming must have em goofed up?

I call it "The B_ _ _ H".....this way the wife can not tell if I am talking about her or the stove......JUST KIDDING:) I would never call my stove that.....!!!....Really just kidding.

Reactions: mralias
Status
Not open for further replies.