Nc-13 gonna be burning this weekend!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the stove preloaded when I got up this morning, it was 35 out when I fired it up. Just reloaded another load of half rotted boxelder and fired it up. For how light and airy the wood is, it burns fairly long.

Its a nice little heater.

Enjoy !!

Reactions: Rebelduckman
Its a nice little heater.

Enjoy !!

Yes I think it's gonna be just right for me. The little 17 just wasn't big enough for the house and wouldn't burn long enough. I installed this one at the end of land season but didn't get many chances to use it. Gonna enjoy it for a full season

I suspect the 30 is gonna speak for the first time this season Saturday night. I always try to hold out for Thanksgiving and have never made it. In fact this is the first time I have made it till the end of October.

Yes I think it's gonna be just right for me. The little 17 just wasn't big enough for the house and wouldn't burn long enough. I installed this one at the end of land season but didn't get many chances to use it. Gonna enjoy it for a full season

Yeah I remember your burning last year. The 13-NC should be a world of difference.

Yeah I remember your burning last year. The 13-NC should be a world of difference.

Yep I believe so. I'm hoping it'll burn 5-7 hours with good sseasoned oak or hickory. If it will I'll be very pleased. I've heard it would but you never know until you see it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.