Need a new pressure/temp gauge

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taxidermist

Minister of Fire
Mar 11, 2008
Fowlerville MI
I have a miljoco like this one http://www.amazon.com/Miljoco-PB300821-2-50-Pressure-Temperature-Connection/dp/B007W5D2TW and it was leaking all over the place when i went into the shop yesterday.

Does anyone recommend a better one that might last more than 4 years.

Rob
I wish I could find a good quality tridcator every brand I have used is low quality. Uniweld had some fairly decent ones for awhile. Possibly a lab quality gauge supplier?

Consider two separate gauges, you can buy great quality pressure gauges, off the shelf. I like the stainless case, liquid filled type best. Then install a temperature gauge, or digital read type along side the pressure gauge.

You can get them yet but be ready shell out some bucks.

I couldn't believe the low quality feel & appearance of the only tridicator I found on the shelf at my supply place the other day. Plus it had the mount out the back which means it would face to my ceiling if I put it in where my current one is - hard to read that way. I'll keep looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.