NEED a Quick ANSWER. What kind of stove is this?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwill

Hearth Supporter
Oct 13, 2010
W. MI
Dakotas Dad said:
Don't know, but from the glass, it wasn't to small, but just wouldn't hold enough fresh cut wood..

Exactly what i was thinking! yea looks similar to the us stove at lowes. may bid at last mins try and steal it.

I'd bid on it. Price is right and the glass can be cleaned with a , I don't know, a fire with dry wood?

bidding!

I WON!!! $245

WooHoo! Congrats! Let us know how it burns (you have 30 minutes).......well?

good deal, i wondered how it ended.

dunno... hope he did away w/ the 7-6 reducer on top of it.

I'll let you guys know tomorrow when i pick it up. pretty sure its a US stove. why would there be a 7-6 reducer on it? shouldn't it be 6 already? the questions asked cracked me up. " This looks to be gas, is it a wood burner?" LOL

Glass don't look that bad. My Blaze King will get like that if I burn really low, like when the temps are fairly warm outside. And I burn dry wood.

Congratulations on the stove, not a bad price.

High Efficiency Air Tight Wood Stove

6" Flute Required

Includes blower and owners manual (In Office)

Works Great - Used 2 times (was too small for the area the seller needed)

Heats 1000 sq. ft.

One thing do you have the required 6" flute? Probably will not pass inspection without it.

What tunes can it play? ;-)

WES999 said:
Congratulations on the stove, not a bad price.

High Efficiency Air Tight Wood Stove

6" Flute Required

Includes blower and owners manual (In Office)

Works Great - Used 2 times (was too small for the area the seller needed)

Heats 1000 sq. ft.

One thing do you have the required 6" flute? Probably will not pass inspection without it.

What tunes can it play? ;-)

It plays every Jethro Tull song in their catalog!!!! "Sitting on a park bench..........."

went and looked at it tonight will pick up monday. its a Warnock Hersey by CFM Corp. built in 04. from the looks of it its been burned more than twice and for sure with green wood. the amount of sticky creosote on that reducer is unbelievable. i think they may of cut the tree down and burned it the same day. needless to say it needs a good cleaning but is in other wise great shape. the door seal is good and so is the firebrick inside. i think it will make a great starter stove.

It is a Century Hearth stove made by CFM. WH was the company that did the EPA and UL testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.