Need info on Englander 28DDSSH/M... is this a decent stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltaguy

Aug 13, 2011
Maryland
Hello,
I'm continuing my search for an affordable second hand stove and came across this one.
I can't find anything on the internet pertainging to the model number the owner gave me.
Can anyone help me?
I'd like to know if it's a relatively efficient stove. I'm trying to heat about 2200 SF.
Thanks for any help you can send my way!
Rob

Englander28DDSSH-M.jpg

Delta it could be a long time before anybody that has owned one passes through. Several people around here had'em and they toss a bunch of heat. But like all of the stoves back then they were smoke and creosote factories. The 24 AC Englander advertised in Glenn Burnie might need a little more clean up but being one of their cat stoves it should be more efficient. And a hundred dollars less.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/for/2478707610.html

Status
Not open for further replies.