Need to find parts for a Harman Invincible

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KPWright

Feb 28, 2008
West B'God Virginia
Hi, I've been looking over a lot of the posts here and it looks like there are definitely folks that know their way around stoves. I've had the original Harman Invincible for quite a few years and have been quite happy with the stove. I run it pretty hard all winter with the exception of a few sacrificial parts it has held up like a champ. I have found myself nodding when I read the comments about the various squeals and thumps, but those are all generally explainable and usually go away with a good cleaning.

After my last cleaning, the ESP sensor seems to have finally given it up (tiny wires got flimsier every time I handled it). I have now evidently found what many many others are finding, that my "local" dealer is now around 90 plus miles away from me. With Harman's "deal with the dealer" policy, that puts me in kind of a bind. I was wondering if anyone has found an online parts supply? Alternatively, does anyone know what specific type of sensor is used for this application?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Kevin, that part is a very sensative thermister probe. This may sound inconvenient but, open up a FedEx or UPS account, purchase the item from a dealer and have UPS or FedEx pick it up and bring it to you. I have done this on several occasions and it works out.

Thanks Delta-T

I think I may have found a lead on a rep for other brands that may have some Harman parts stocked close to home. I'm going to give them a try tomorrow. If that doesn't pan out, I'll be phoning it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.