New burner, no wood, no luck...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to hijack, but how do you like your Manchester Kelvin 506? I burned with mine last season after installing it early fall and I really like mine. I ask because I have seen a few with issues but I'm not one of them. I went with the Manny because of the larger box and the 24" log size compared to the 21" on the Phoenix, the Manny looks more at home in our family room (Phoenix is too pretty for me lol) and the difference in price was negligible to me. The final say went to the CFO however and that's what she wanted ;)

Last edited:
Been asking and looking and calling, so far no one has any dry wood that they're willing to sell me.

And even if they say the do have dry wood they don't. Ever.

Buy next years wood now and burn scraps and pallets and biobricks on a catch-as-catch-can basis this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.