new Hearthstone !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulie

Hearth Supporter
Nov 27, 2007
SW Mich.
Well, here it is, the new stove, the home it is heating, and just a nice picture of the driveway here in a beautiful Michigan winter !

Attachments

• P2070122.JPG
    P2070122.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 865
  • P2070121.JPG
    P2070121.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 813
  • P2070117.JPG
    P2070117.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 821
I love the shot of the drive looks very peacefull as does the rest. Nice home and the stove looks great as well.

Absolutely beautiful.

I keep trying to talk my wife into moving north. I'd like to go all the way to the UP, but in reality I'd probably look up around Traverse City.

The biggest thing stopping us is the fact that our both of our families are here in central Ohio, and we spend a lot of time with them.

That looks about right though, what I would consider my "dream home".

-SF

Beautiful location, stove and home you have there! Picturesque as a postcard..

Ray

thanks everyone! this was my dream home we built 11 yrs ago, still love coming home !! and hey SlyFerret, you don't have to go that far north to have beautiful winters, we are in Kalamazoo area.Sw Mi thats only half my drive, it's actually 700 ft right through thr middle of my woods !!!

beautiful stove to go with your nice looking house and beautiful scenery!!

Love the looks of those hearth stoves. Make me miss my old Homestead.

Status
Not open for further replies.