New Horizon storage delivered

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlK

Nov 28, 2007
Pa
I got storage tank from new horizon would like to tell anyone that is thinking about getting one that the tank looks good, the only problem is that the sizes on zennons site are wrong. I found this out when it would not fit thru my basement door like I thought it would. the nipples on the side stick out to far so I had to cut them because there welded in. Now there isnt enough left to get threads on so I have to weld on new ones. On the bright side it holds more water ,I calculate 545 gallon. I hope to have it hooked up soon. Any suggestions on the hookup would help. I have oil boiler with dhw in boiler.Right now I have eko tied into oil boiler.

Just curious, How soon after you ordered the tank was it delivered? Was shipping very expensive?

It took 2 weeks to get the tank shipping cost to Pa. was 360.00 . I thought that was fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.