New install in a couple weeks!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Molson

Hearth Supporter
Jan 10, 2008
Midland, Ontario
Hey everyone, thanks for your help in identifying my old smoke dragon, which subsequently ended up as my backyard fire pit.
So, today I put down the deposit on a new Osburn 1600 and SS Liner to be installed on the 18th! I'm pretty excited about this, as I love wood heat and what is involved with it. I'll also like the break it will give my gas bill!

I'll take pics if I can if you want to see them.

congrats.
hope it goes smooth.
look forward to pics.

Molson said:
Hey everyone, thanks for your help in identifying my old smoke dragon, which subsequently ended up as my backyard fire pit.
So, today I put down the deposit on a new Osburn 1600 and SS Liner to be installed on the 18th! I'm pretty excited about this, as I love wood heat and what is involved with it. I'll also like the break it will give my gas bill!

I'll take pics if I can if you want to see them.

We likes piktures, lots of pwetty piktures... :lol:

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.