New kid on the block

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northwoodneil

Feeling the Heat
Feb 10, 2012
Land of Cheese
Hello all, I have been lurking for a while now and thought it was time to join in. I bought a used (2005) Harman in October and have been using it for my main heat source ever since. The info I have picked up on this forum has been priceless. Thank you all for that. So far 1 ton of Pennywise and a ton of Uncle Jeds cold remedy and absolutly no problems with my stove.

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the "new" stove. But as your cheese-state neighbor Krooser say's, no pics = it really didn't happen.
:cheese:

I'll have to see what I can do about the pictures, it's 5 degrees out with a 18mph wind, I'm afraid the way I got the stove crankin' I might melt my camera.

Let's see if I have this picture thing figured out :mad:

Attachments

• IMG_0365 (2).jpg
    IMG_0365 (2).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 397
Now if I only knew how I did that. :)

I've never seen the PC45 with the old style door...very nice.

Northwoodneil said:

Yep, nice job...stove looks great, and has a nice fire going there.

Enjoy the heat!!

Not only the old style door but it still has the old board in it, no dip switches, no interlock on pellet hopper. I even wonder if a new board will work if I ever need one. The guy I got it from ran corn till it hit $6 a bushel really doesn't have many hours on it. If the serial numbers started at number 1 your looking at number 804 I believe.

welcome Neil

Welcome Neil!

Your stove looks great! Enjoy!

Nice looking install... The PC-45 is a beautiful stove.....

Congratulations and Welcome to the Forums ;-P

Mmmm....warm!!

Northwoodneil said:

Wut's them standing thingys on the left of that heater device pellet burner?
Never seem them afore!

Billybob

Status
Not open for further replies.