1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

New Lays Potato Chip Flavors - YUM!

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by Hearth Mistress, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Hearth Mistress

Hearth Mistress Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Pt Pleasant, PA (SE PA)
    Ok, I am not a junk food junkie but I have made a glutton of myself this weekend. Innocently enough, I was watching the food network and saw a commercial for the new Lays potato chips. They had people submit ideas for flavors, picked 3 and now until May 4th you can try them, then vote. Flavor with the highest votes, will be the new permanent flavor.

http://www.fritolay.com/lays/index.html

I have an unhealthy obsession with Chicken and Waffles but living where I do, unless I make it myself, yea right, it isn't easy to find. Needless to say, that is one of the flavors so 4 grocery stores later, I found them, bought one of each bag (buy 2 get one free coupon) and they are half gone.

LOVED the chicken and waffle first bag to go. The Sriracha are really good too and a bit spicy so that bag is only half gone. The cheesy garlic bread, meh, ok but not my thing, full bag minus a few chips.

I need to split wood now all week to work off all the calories in these chips but so worth it! Give them a try!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Nothing can ever replace my cheese doodles.

Chicken just gotta have gravy.
  3. ArsenalDon

ArsenalDon Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Meadow Valley, CA
    I don't know. Herrs makes some amazing flavors...cheeseburger chips is the latest...BBQ Ribs, Chicken Wings, but my fav may be Old Bay
  4. nate379

nate379 Guest

The guys at work will love that cock sauce flavor (Sriracha) if those chips make it up this way. They must go through a bottle a month of that stuff. I think it just ruins the flavor of food, but what do I know?
  5. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    I'm sure my son will try the sriracha chips if he sees them. He goes through this stuff by the quart.