New owner of a Harman XXV(Black)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lousyweather said:
How did you make out on the wet pellets?

I took a better look at what I had for wet stuff and we agreed upon 10 bags credited back to my CC. I'll just use whatever is good in the damaged bags and use the rest for mulch I guess.

Hey welcome fellow XXV owner! I love my stove. Save money, and keep the house warmer....gotta love it!

Can't wait to see pics. Looks like they took care of you on the pellets. I had a bag once that got wet, only about 1 or 2 lbs were actually not usable. Just dig out the plump pellets and you should be fine. Good luck.

Jim

Jim H. said:
Hey welcome fellow XXV owner! I love my stove. Save money, and keep the house warmer....gotta love it!

Can't wait to see pics. Looks like they took care of you on the pellets. I had a bag once that got wet, only about 1 or 2 lbs were actually not usable. Just dig out the plump pellets and you should be fine. Good luck.

Jim

Thanks Jim! :) I don't know about saving money for many years to come, I still have the initial investment that wasn't cheap, unless of course oil goes thru the roof.

T-Minus 3 days to install! :) I can't wait, thank god I got the AC unit in the other day, I know they plan to test run it...LOL

welcome David,
2 years on my XXV and enjoying it.I have had to replace a blower,not big deal dealer was able to supply part-we are to far for warranty labor,but great pellet stove.Have a couple tons of NEWP's coming next month,not a fan of the company but pellets are ok.
Enjoy the forum,grate source of info and good group.
Dave

Hi guys, had a really bad night last night, but I promised to post the pictures of the new stove today, just finished the test run. I may be on later, but I've got a lot on my mind right now, not the greatest 4th of July weekend so far for me. But enjoy the pictures!

P1000137a.JPG

P1000138a.JPG

P1000139a.JPG

P1000139b.JPG

Thanks guys, now to furnish the rest of the room, and paint it, I am thinking some type of rustic(Red) look in there to keep it comfortable looking. :)

jtakeman said:
Nice looking install. Glad you joined the group and enjoy the stove.

She is a beauty!

x2 Looks great! Enjoy the heat this coming winter. :)

Looks great! You will have to find a new use for that radiator now ;-)

Hope your weekend gets better..

Status
Not open for further replies.