New Pellet Brand at Home Depot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year was my first year burning pellet fuel. Everything went wonderfully until we ran out of the two tons of American Wood Fiber Premium Pellets that Home Depot was selling last year. After running out it was just random bags from places here and there. Our stove hated everything we tried, other than the AWF pellets. I was hoping Home Depot would have that brand again this year and I would just order more to be safe, but alas, they have Great American Pellets. Does anyone know if this is the same? The bags look totally different. Or has anyone liked those pellets and found a good option in place of them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Smellsey,

Just noticed your post about seeing our pellets in a Home Depot.

We have never sold a single bag to Home Depot, Lowes or any other big box. (Nor do we "rebag" anything and sell it to these retailers.)

Do you think you might have seen a bag with a similar name? Our bag looks much like the logo in my avatar.

Thanks for your help!

Jeff

I had 2 others that saw GAP's at HD, When I went to get some I found North American's. I did find Power House(sister pellet to the GAP's) at a local Agway. Local pellet house has em too, For the same price roughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.