New Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I was wrong, the eco-45 has 2 convection blowers not one. Put the stove on setting a higher setting and try it...

the noise reduction does work when its on a higher setting, thanks..

With the extension hopper on this stove wont win any awards for looks.I am thinking i will look for some decorative trim for it...

This took me a good 3 hrs to install, what a pain, and i followed the instructions, but i made one mistake..i has some pellets in the stove hopper that after taking several screws out, made it impossible to line everything back up..so after i emptied the hopper it went much better.They give you a new Lid switch and a extended wire with the kit.

Stove is working well, was -20 C today when i got up at 7 am...

New Pellet Stove

New Pellet Stove

Status
Not open for further replies.