New Quad: Mt Vernon E2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just went to our local dealer whom had the E2 out on display…… The stove itself is very impressive and looks extremely well built. It has a manual pot scraper which is a nice feature on the stove. Overall I can't wait to hear feedback regarding this stove. It makes my avalon arbor look like a midget of a stove…..

So what would be your best choice to buy the M55 from enviro or the quad E2? Our local dealer for quad said obviously that there's nothing better than their brand.

1800 sq foot cape built in 1997....

i get the btu's are btu's...just wondered if the e2 was any better at throwing the heat out into the room and not up the stack?
The efficiency numbers should be your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.