New stove in the basement-Luv it!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jclout

Oct 15, 2007
Southbridge, Massachusetts
Brothers!, my dad and I picked up my new Quadrafire 3100 yesterday and it looks good. The door opens smoothley and is nice and tight, the whole unit is nice and solid. Someone is helping me with the construction supervisors licence for the chimney work problem, hopefully it works out. I would like to post some stove and saw pictures and even put a picture to the left of my messages but could use some guidence if anyone can help.
Thanks,
Nut
Just got an error message after trying to attach a picture of the big saw saying the file you are attempting to upload has invalid content for its MIME type.? anyone have any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.