1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

New tapatalk glitch?

Post in 'New Forum Hints and your Questions & Suggestions!' started by Joful, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Joful

Joful Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Philadelphia
    Tried responding on two threads this morning, and same thing happened both times. I type a response and hit Send, and little spinny clock thing happens at top of screen for a few seconds, but then that stops and it appears nothing happens. Hit Send a second time, and then find I double posted.

Also, deleting a post in tapatalk seems less than functional. Had to do it a few times to make one post go away (tried both Temporary and Permanent). Other post wouldn't go away at all / had to log into PC to delete the duplicate.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. jeff_t

jeff_t Minister of Fire

Loc:
    SE MI
    I think it has more to do with the mobile device. I have had the same thing happen posting in the normal web view.
  3. Joful

Joful Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Philadelphia
    I don't think that's the case here. Same iPhone. Never happened once before yesterday, now happens on almost every post. Something changed.
  4. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    There are known bugs in tapatalk. I see it throwing off errors in my log...

Some folks have said that if I downgrade (the forum plug-in) to a former version, it will be more stable. I am going to ask tapatalk if a fix is on the way or if they suggest downgrade.