New Tarm 40

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2009
north west pa.
Just starting to install a new Tarm boiler. I had a 30 Tarm for 30 years before and was very pleased.
I have some rooms with radiant heat and some with baseboard.
I plan to do the storage idea next year.
So can anyone help with some plumbing ideas? I have always been able to do my own with the other boiler but this could get complicated.

Welcome to the forum...the first place to start is at the top of the forum in the stickies and there is a good post on primary vs secondary plumbing. This covers allot and then you can get allot more specific for the fine tuning questions.

Welcome aboard the boiler room express...there are some great ideas to be found on this site...check out the sticky note at the top of the page for primary/secondary ideas. I thought the tarm manual was pretty good at suggesting the options back in 2005 when I did my solo plus 30 install.

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/13877/

Stay Warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.