New to site,Looking at used Hearthstone Shelburne...Advice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry things didn't work out Brian . . . but the good news is that they still build new stoves . . . and folks are often selling old stoves . . . I always figure when something like this doesn't work out there may be a reason for it . . . or no reason at all . . . but in either case there's always something else to spend the hard-earned money on (for some reason car dealers hate this type of attitude since it doesn't mesh very well with their buy-it-now-or-risk-losing-the-car/deal selling techniques.)

Sorry things didn't work out Brian . . . but the good news is that they still build new stoves . . . and folks are often selling old stoves . . . I always figure when something like this doesn't work out there may be a reason for it . . . or no reason at all . . . but in either case there's always something else to spend the hard-earned money on (for some reason car dealers hate this type of attitude since it doesn't mesh very well with their buy-it-now-or-risk-losing-the-car/deal selling techniques.)
Thanks,I bought a brand new shelburne and I'm happy it didn't work out..I now have the warranty and definately like the fact I will break it in the way it's supposed to be! Got all my pipes,gonna grout the tile it will be on tonight and then start getting the holes cut and keep going from there...Wood is all stacked and ready to keep scrounging more :)

Reactions: DanCorcoran
Status
Not open for further replies.