New Toy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood spliter

Jan 8, 2010
Long Island, ny
Picked up this 27 ton splitter a few weeks ago. Didn't get to use it much with the holidays but i had a load in the drivway.

Attachments

• splitter2.jpg
    splitter2.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 370
  • splitter.jpg
    splitter.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 378
Looks like a troy built?

wood spliter said:
smokinjay said:
Looks like a troy built?
Yes a Troy Built. Love it.

I have been beating on my troy built for 3 years now. Should be over 100 cords by now no issues I can find.

wood spliter said:
Picked up this 27 ton splitter a few weeks ago. Didn't get to use it much with the holidays but i had a load in the drivway.

Spliter nice splitter, that will give you more time for some basketball with the daughters.

zap

zapny said:
wood spliter said:

Spliter nice splitter, that will give you more time for some basketball with the daughters.

zap
Zap, the girls shoveled the court off from the last snow. I'm sure they will be out there today. I'm at work :-S

Status
Not open for further replies.