New year Resolutions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

I promise to use spell checker more often

Its been a week since Bethel has appeared in any post.

I promise to type better after the new year

I promise not to refference or mention VC the rest of this year

Roo I have to confess I have a husky

I've done pretty good about mentioning death boxes Vozolzang See I cant spell that piece of crap, its not in my volcabulary.

I promise not to diss Home Crapo the rest of this year Watch out Walmart and Lowes your next

Well that's enough to get it started

Good enough for me. I am curious though...on the resolutions where you promise "not to do XXXX for the rest of this year"....are you talking about the entire ~48 hours of 2006? :)

Corey

elkimmeg said:

I don't believe you can keep that one Elk. Ya got two VC stoves doing a great job for you.

BrotherBart said:
elkimmeg said:

I don't believe you can keep that one Elk. Ya got two VC stoves doing a great job for you.

According to my clock that's about 36 hours. ELK WILL MAKE IT!

I guess I'll pick up the torch and talk about VC. I've calmed down about the online store etc., screw it is what I say if this is the swing of the industry my shop will be an aligator not a dinosaur. We will prevail and be around 30 years from now forcing good customer service down peoples throats whether they like it or not.

Elk, how about clearing out those PMs so you can get some of the messages I've sent! LOL

Sorry, it was too easy of a target.

Me? Resolutions?

Only one comes to mind... stop spending so much time on the computer! It's becoming as bad as my TV habit was years ago.

-Kevin

What Wrench, you think you are the only one PMing me 5 times a day. Yesterday my box was dow to 50%

I promise not to use big condesending words again. there you have it, I've addied it to the list

I'll try to learn something new everyday, and teach someone something new everyday. Also, not give advice to someone unless asked. This could be difficult.

resolutions...
lets see, ok, be kind to animals (dont drop the hammer on a deer unless i know i will stop him where he stands)
be kind to wife... less dents in the cranium that way
spoil my daughter.... again lol
pay attention to elks code quotes... as long as he spells correctly <chuckle>
fix my golf game < annual thing>
enjoy life... which will be possible even if i dont do the above , as long as i attempt the above

happy new year gang

Elk... as long as you keep giving us good advise I don't mind the condesending words.... I appreciate you sharing your knowledge

Slim

elkimmeg said:
What Wrench, you think you are the only one PMing me 5 times a day. Yesterday my box was dow to 50%

I promise not to use big condesending words again. there you have it, I've addied it to the list

LOL. Yeah, they just arrive, Elk sees that I've sent them, and immediately deletes them knowing they can only be full of questions he's already answered at least a thousand times! Don't drink rotten egg nog and don't eat yellow snow!

-Kevin

It just occured to me, It will be warm enough this week, to play golf. See this strange weather is not all bad

I promise to learn how to hit my clubs before I look for newer ones, But I been saying that since I got them in 1994.

I worried that age will finally show up and my game slips. In any Atheletics, it is hard to compete with thoses 25 years younger

I promise to get drunk and throw up on New Years Eve and watch the bowl games on New Years Day.

I promise to get drunk New Years Eve as well but hopefully not puke!
Also I resolve to do my best to keep my gas furnace from coming on for the rest of the winter!

Craig

elkimmeg said:
I promise to use spell checker more often

Its been a week since Bethel has appeared in any post.

I promise to type better after the new year

Roo I have to confess I have a husky

I've done pretty good about mentioning death boxes Vozolzang See I cant spell that piece of crap, its not in my volcabulary.

I promise not to diss Home Crapo the rest of this year Watch out Walmart and Lowes your next

Well that's enough to get it started

Ha , Now all yaz need is some WH red paint and you"ll bez on your way ..........

Your alright by me brotherman even if you dont make "the rest of the year" on the VC and Home Crapo Resolutions .............. ;-P

Made a new years resolution a few years back to stop making new years resolutions.....so far so good ;-)

Elk, those are the 'rest of this year' resolutions!!

I resolve to continue coming here to find my balance. I've been pretty negative about business lately (Shane?) and this place helps me realize how much this industry needs dealers like us.

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.