Next seasons fuel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled the trigger today and committed to three tons of fine BC softwood.

Will def post pics of the dump a roo fully loaded when the time comes.
As promised I will not dissapoint.

My dealers supply of Jeds is running low, so they were offering discounts if you were willing to substitute for other brands.

I ended up with one ton each of Jeds, Isabella softwoods and Pinnacle Doug Fir. :)

Anyway onto the pics. All 3 tons already into the basement. ;)

IMAG0515.jpg IMAG0517.jpg IMAG0518.jpg IMAG0519.jpg IMAG0521.jpg IMAG0526.jpg IMAG0527.jpg IMAG0528.jpg IMAG0529.jpg

I apologize that its not the same caliber as the super hoaders that hang out here... :p

Reactions: thedude110
BadAzzz Smoke...The Dump-A-Roo rocks...I still stick by my guns and say that is a funny name for a trailer!

Beautiful looking property, thanks for sharing the photos!

Reactions: smoke show
Nice! One shot deal. Also like the slide too! Damn fine spread too! Here I though you were poor folk! ;)

You got my vote for the pig club. All in favor!!

I knew this thread wouldn't last long before it became New England.

Oh well, I got a couple coming anyway. :rolleyes:

So, Smoke Show....Got some cheeeese to go with that whine??????

Reactions: smoke show
Status
Not open for further replies.