Next Season's Pellets Ordered

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimfromMA

Minister of Fire
Mar 6, 2014
Central MA
I've got (2) 1.5 ton pallets of Blazers ordered at $477 each. I head over on May 2nd with flatbed trailer to pick them up.

Reactions: Pete Zahria
Wow, talk about being ahead of the curve. I am very impressed.

Think of how many months you can now look, touch, and feel them now before you have to undress one of them. SEXY.....

Reactions: olmec
I buy my pellets 2 seasons ahead. I've still got a full season's worth dowwnstairs.

way to go Tim

I've still got a full season's worth dowwnstairs.
i'm getting there slowly. if the winters keep being 5 1/2 tons per, it will continue to be slowly.
i wonder if i'll ever see the 4 1/2 ton rate we had our first year here. probably at some point.
but the pile is growing.

I haven't used Blazers but I love Douglas Fir. These are $50 less than Okanagan DF

I bought a brake controller for my truck a while back and it's just been sitting in the box for a few weeks. I installed it last weekend in anticipation of hauling a trailer with 6000lbs loaded on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.