Notice the lack of anything Husqvarna

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISeeDeadBTUs

STL_Maxim-11-2010.jpg

Disclaimer at the bottom:

Professional model on closed set. Do not attempt chain saw use with open toed footwear at home.

So the shirt and the shorts are good? I know they are for me!

I'm pretty sure I can see a pair of Husky's there!

mayhem said:

Professional model on closed set. Do not attempt chain saw use with open toed footwear at home.

yes, I wear shorts like those every time I cut.

mayhem said:

Is this supposed to be like one of those autostereograms?! No matter how long I am staring, I cannot see the chainsaw. I will continue staring to see if it appears..... :)

Sisu said:
mayhem said:

Is this supposed to be like one of those autostereograms?! No matter how long I am staring, I cannot see the chainsaw. I will continue staring to see if it appears..... :)
trust me, if you stare long enough, SOMETHING will pop up....

Is that a 361 or 362? Oh and she would look much hotter with a 660,880 just saying?

muncybob said:
I'm pretty sure I can see a pair of Husky's there!

Laughed outloud at work with that one!

Actually a 280 . . . usually the model types can't handle the big boys.

ISeeDeadBTUs said:

thats a white handle has to be 361,362 or a 261?

smokinjay said:
Is that a 361 or 362? Oh and she would look much hotter with a 660,880 just saying?
She's not starting it right, either, be way hotter if she had it on the ground like the manual calls for.

All I can see is a pair of handels, sure look like magnums to me.

smokinjay said:
ISeeDeadBTUs said:

nope pretty much all midrange and up are white with black on the top of the handle. 290 is all orange, 391 is all white... occasional use are black 'cept 250 which is orange.

Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
ISeeDeadBTUs said:

nope pretty much all midrange and up are white with black on the top of the handle. 290 is all orange, 391 is all white... occasional use are black 'cept 250 which is orange.

Guess my eyes are still on the 441 and up...Oh and she would still look hotter with a 880..

Just wondering what the twin bald headed guys are doing with that Stihl...

Ray

Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
ISeeDeadBTUs said:

This Dude scares me :gulp:

But he's right, of course ;-) It's a 280 . . . some of you guys goin' blind? ? ?

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
ISeeDeadBTUs said:

But he's right, of course ;-) It's a 280 . . . some of you guys goin' blind? ? ?
I hope you don't think I just KNOW that stuff. I got a catalog in my briefcase at work and one under the mattress and one by the recliner... (ok, maybe you should be scared for me)...

Danno77 said:
ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
ISeeDeadBTUs said:

I hope you don't think I just KNOW that stuff. I got a catalog in my briefcase at work and one under the mattress and one by the recliner... (ok, maybe you should be scared for me)...

LOL Heck Yeah! Love It.....

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
ISeeDeadBTUs said:

When did the 280 change shapes and to the copper colored muffler like the new 362?

Magazine ad in Maxim. The ad copy says its a 280.

I just found that same information saying it is a 280.

Check the placement of the carb adjustment screws, the top cover bolts (they appear to be the new style featured on the 261 and 362) and there are no bolts on the right side of the handle like a 280. These things along with the muffler and the body shape do not match the 280.

HittinSteel said:
I just found that same information saying it is a 280.

Check the placement of the carb adjustment screws, the top cover bolts (they appear to be the new style featured on the 261 and 362) and there are no bolts on the right side of the handle like a 280. These things along with the muffler and the body shape do not match the 280.

I was thinking 362 or 261 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.