'Nuther Newbie

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KateC

Oct 7, 2006
Arizona
www.flickr.com
Hello and first let me say You Guys Rock! I'm so relieved and gratified to have found this forum. My bf (boyfriend) and I had an Osbourn 1800 ( HI Warren!!) insert installed a little over a month ago---1950 tiny (960sqft) ranch in Upstate NY ----love it so far but also painfully aware of the learning curve. Been through almost all the archives in the past 2 days and feel both less intimidated and more respectful of woodburning since. I'm sure I'll make a pest of myself real quick here so be warned, and Thank You in advance. Kate

< the whole group > Hi Kate . We promise not to pounce on the " Newbie" too much . Welcome to the pack. If you get out of line we'll just have to all dog pile on ya. If cha' gotz questions .......... just ask away .

bugette said:
Hmmmm----'pouncing' and 'dogpiling'-----think I'm gonna like it here..... ;-P
Welcome:
And I believe it was Austin Powers whom said......."YEAH BABY"
just kidding were pretty tame here.............................................................................................................................................................sometimes :)

Emerald sait to kick it up a notch too tame here at times

Status
Not open for further replies.