One of my dogs has learned a new trick!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinmoelk

Hearth Supporter
I have 4 dogs, 2 girls and 2 boys. One of the females, Mavis, a german shepherd/bordie collie mix (smartest dog I've ever owned) recently learned a new trick.

It's 20 degrees outside right now, and the dogs were outside for about 1/2 hour. When they came inside I noticed Mavis walked right up and stood in front of the wood stove for a minute. She then turned on a dime and spent another minute warming her other side. She then casually walked off and laid down. What a riot!

-Kevin

Dogs are cool....My Lab Cassie just wanders over and plops down on her back, 4 legs in the air like shes stiff..Characters they are...

Status
Not open for further replies.