One project down..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Tar12

Minister of Fire
Dec 9, 2016
Indiana
My son and framed out 2 lean-tos late last fall and put metal roofs on them...I just finished up the smaller of the 2 yesterday...it will hold 6 cord...the other one will hold 12 cord...I am happy to be getting this done!It was a long time in coming! No more tarps!!!!!!!!!!!! No mud!!! No pallets!!! I have more than enough cut and split to fill both ends...
UF7cLraiSQSWbL8xmxlzhQ.jpg
yjItw2hIQl6ZUsL9XZALMg.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work! I will be starting on my own as soon as I'm done building my walk in cooler. And after that is a covered deck. Then a new roof. The list goes on.....

You did a great job on it and I'm sure many here would be more than happy to call it theirs, lol.

That actually looks really good. Nice job. Concrete floor also. Can’t beat it.

Nice work! I will be starting on my own as soon as I'm done building my walk in cooler. And after that is a covered deck. Then a new roof. The list goes on.....

You did a great job on it and I'm sure many here would be more than happy to call it theirs, lol.
My list is getting a lot shorter! New roof,windows,doors, siding and insulation last year on the house...about a 1/3 of the way done on the interior remodel..about done with the barn...

That actually looks really good. Nice job. Concrete floor also. Can’t beat it.
I work for a concrete company so it was a no brainer...

Reactions: Sailrmike