Well The first Ton has been gobbled up by the monster. I took today and did a huge clean out on the stove. Per the reviews here I purchased a Linteater from Lowes. Worked really good, wish it was about a 1/4 inch wider, a little loose in 4 inch pipe. No leaf blower here, so I used a air compressor and stuck it in the clean out, and blew a bunch of stuff out, I also used the air compressor to clean up and around the heat exchanger tubes. She looks brand new, and ready for the show room. Couple of things I will do different during the spring cleaning. I will remove the wheel from the combustion blower, so I can clean it more, I got 90 percent of it, and also alot of dusty bunnies on the inside of the stove. Hard to get in there and clean, with all the boards, motors, airpumps, and so on and so forth. So I need to look into getting in there better. Overall I am really happy. The only other thing I have to look into is if the agitator chain needs greased around the sprocket!