Ordered Lignetics.....got Somersets...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped in today at my favorite pellet distributor and grabbed another ton of somersets... This ton however, does NOT have the "born on date" on any of them...somerset quit doing that?

None of my bags of Sets have a born on date. Where was it on the bag?

None of my bags of Sets have a born on date. Where was it on the bag?
It used to be on the bottom of the bag, LH side under the UPC label. i bought 3 ton back in october and all 3 tons had the born on date. This ton doesnt. Not concerned, just curious.

Mine do have it then. I had to look closer. This ton was 7/28/14. Only looked a few bags. Learned something new. Thanks.

your welcome bags!

Never able to get Somersets but extremely happy with Lignetics. Mine are white bag.

Ordered 3 ton of lignetics last week, at a good price from what everyone here has said...well today when they showed up, they were actually Somerset Premium Hardwood. Sweeeet! Anyone know if somerset makes lignetics or whats up with that? may have just been a confusion and i lucked out?
Bought OMallys, work good. Picked up 24 bags of Lignetics as a backup, they are extremely dusty. Would not but again.

Bought OMallys, work good. Picked up 24 bags of Lignetics as a backup, they are extremely dusty. Would not but again.
My Harman burns Lignetics well. Good heat and no feed problems. A bit dusty but not enough to bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.