Our Best Helper Photos

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PapaDave said:
ckarotka said:
The two older ones are some mean stackers!! The babe loves to carry the kindling to me during the start up phase.

FRAME that!
Great pic.
My grandkids stayed with us for a while last winter. Could I get a little help? You bet, VERY little.
Love 'em anyway.

Dave

Thanks, I've been learning to take pics along with learning to burn wood, my two favorite hobbies. I just wish I could replenish my wood supply as easily as I do memory for the camera. :coolsmile: And sometimes I wish I could burn wood a little longer, as in more cool weather, not cold just cool.

All are great photos, keep them coming!

A neighbor of mine shows up in his beloved Ford
F-250 every so often. It is always loaded with his
Gravely and as many rounds as he can load on it.

He is pushing 80, a great moral helper, Korean war
vet and story teller. I will post a photo in a day or so.

My kids are 9 and 7 and reluctantly do their share of stacking. I make them do a half hour, almost every weekend. The picture, if posted, would not be a happy one! They do it though and that is what counts. I am convinced that those type of chores build character. I was just like them, if not worse when I was a kid. My dad made me do it and now the tradition goes on. I haven't told them that they have to do more as they get older!

Status
Not open for further replies.