Our home

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireview2788

Minister of Fire
Apr 20, 2011
SW Ohio
Thought I'd share a couple of pics of our home. We've been so blessed to live here.

IMG_0446.jpg

A narrow view of the backyard:
IMG_0443.jpg

This is actually about a third of the way into the backyard. Our property goes past the pine trees where it opens up for our garden, grapes, and blackberries. I'll see if i can get out and get a good pic of the big ash tree.

f v

Nice looking property Fireview! You are indeed blessed. How about a pic of that Woodstock Fireview stove too?
-Merry Christmas

Nice, place, how much land? no wood stack pictures?

3 acres and about 100 yards to a large Metropark for 1/2 marathon training. Stacks are to the left in the pic with my dog, I have them in the thread about the hickory tree.

You ain't kidding about living the dream!

f v

Nice place you have there f v.

Thanks!

f v

Lots of mulching, a lesser amount of moving to the garden and then a compost pile. The nice thing is that they all kinda drop at different times so I don't get drilled all at once.

f v

Awesome diggs, FV. Looks like you have your own little park. There are people that just belong out in the country and there are people that belong in the city. Looks like your one of us country folk. ;-)

Nice place. Reminds me a lot of my place. Brick ranch. Rural setting. 3 acres. Flat yard. Garden. You have may more trees than I do though...for now.

Jags said:
Awesome diggs, FV. Looks like you have your own little park. There are people that just belong out in the country and there are people that belong in the city. Looks like your one of us country folk. ;-)

That's one of the nicest things ever said to me!

Nice spread you got there FV....you gotta love not having close neighbors. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.