Out with the old.. in with the new

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going good... as you can see the mortar has dried to be the same color as the original fire place. Props to Czar distributing.. chicopee, MA for a job well done. I removed the fake logs to see if that helps the soot on the glass problem. We will see if that helps. Also, have noticed a lot of noise from the burn pot agitator... so I'm hoping that is just from the break in period. When I run it at heat level 4 or above at regular pellets it is definitely making a very annoying noise.. so I'm hoping that goes away. I read it is an issue with the M55s. The stove is in our living room..so the noise is an issue if it continues, but I'll give it another week before I raise the issue to the distributor.

Attachments

• tn_P1000734.jpg
    tn_P1000734.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 128
  • tn_P1000735.jpg
    tn_P1000735.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 123
  • tn_P1000736.jpg
    tn_P1000736.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 128
They seem to be shipping these units with the chain a bit too tight. Try loosening up the chain a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.