P35I won't start at all, no noise and no blinking lights

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I had no power today so I started up my generator and started my pellet stove and everything was great. Power come back on so I turned my stove off and after everything cool down I pugged it back in and nothing. I just cleaned everything last weekend and I mean everything and nothing worked so to the internet I went. I looked everywhere and what every blinking light means but my stove was not blinking so no answers. When I looked a the stove a while later it was blinking 5 times so now I knew where to look. This is where I like to thank
one of the forums member who said to put an inline fuse on everything. I pulled the stove out and checked the fuse and it was blown, replaced the fuse I have a working stove.
Thanks again for the forum member who said put inline fuses to protect the board.
Fred

Reactions: DAKSY and ARC