Harman P35I Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bigzig23

Mar 16, 2024
Attleboro, MA
I have started to receive the 2 blink error code on my Harman P35I. I had just cleaned it 4 weeks ago. The stove worked for a day, then I got the 2 blink code again. I replaced the vacuum sensor, but received the same code. I jumped the vacuum sensor and everything worked. I again cleaned the stove including the chimney pipe. I tested both vacuum sensors and both were working. I checked the tubing for the vacuum and it goes into the auger feed. I will replace the tube, although it looks fine. Can I run the stove without the sensor? I have the stove on my hearth, can I test it without it being attached to the chimney exhaust? I’m not letting the pellets light.