Pacific Energy Warmland noise

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riffrocker

Oct 13, 2011
southern,nb
Hey Gents,

I took the plunge and bought a Warmland PS45 Classic. I have ran about 20 bags through it so far.

I haven't seen much talk about these stoves , but I must say it is impressive. She throws some serious heat.

My only problem is the agitator in the burn pot seems to have gotten louder . I striped it all down last night and cleaned it up but it still seems louder then it was, any ideas? I've been burning eastern embers, in case that matters.

And here's a pic of her ;)

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMAG2511.jpg
    IMAG2511.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 147
Hey Gents,

I took the plunge and bought a Warmland PS45 Classic. I have ran about 20 bags through it so far.

I haven't seen much talk about these stoves , but I must say it is impressive. She throws some serious heat.

My only problem is the agitator in the burn pot seems to have gotten louder . I striped it all down last night and cleaned it up but it still seems louder then it was, any ideas? I've been burning eastern embers, in case that matters.

And here's a pic of her ;)

Thanks in advance

I'm thinking of buying a PS45, rite now I have a Whitman Quest WP4 with a bad control board. Do you have any advice regarding the PS45 you just bought. Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.