Paramax stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

boomhour

Burning Hunk
Apr 29, 2013
Huntsville, ON
Morning all finally having a problem with my stove as the controller will not light up. Would anybody happen to have an email for paramax stoves or Maxine in Quebec. First major problem I've had with the stove since the winter of 2013. Pretty good run stove timer is counting 2,285 days. I have seemed to have lost his email when switching phones so hoping somebody can help me out.

Sorry, as far as I can see the company is no longer in business. Maybe someone here will be able to help ?

Sorry, as far as I can see the company is no longer in business. Maybe someone here will be able to help ?
I did manage to dig up a phone number and he is very much in business. It seems that there was a disconnection At the circuit board to the controller . Played with the pins and managed to get the stove restarted has been running for about 15 hours or so. Maxine left me a message on my phone and I will be in touch with him on monday. Thanks to all who looked at this.

I did manage to dig up a phone number and he is very much in business. It seems that there was a disconnection At the circuit board to the controller . Played with the pins and managed to get the stove restarted has been running for about 15 hours or so. Maxine left me a message on my phone and I will be in touch with him on monday. Thanks to all who looked at this.
Good you got it going.. All the links for Paromax.ca or similar didn't work. Keep that number handy !!

Reactions: boomhour