1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Pellet Brand and Reviews

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by nikeseer, Dec 7, 2012.

1. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Its Green Supremes(no E at the end of green). Green Supremes could be the problem as said. There's a good bit of chatter here on them. Some say low heat and some say high ash. Not many say they are doing well.

A tip when checking reviews is to look at as many as you can. Do a tally(average) of good to bad. If you get 10 reviews and most are good its a good get they are just that. If you get mostly negative, Well you get the picture! If the reviews are about 50/50 that would be middle of the road I guess.

Bad rap? Where, Many of us love softies. Softwoods rock!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. movemaine

movemaine Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Central Maine
    you can also look at woodpelletreviews.com (jtakeman's reviews are on there as well), which gives you a decent picture of pellets. I generally look on there and cross reference on here.
  3. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    That knuckle head don't know squat about pellets says so right in his sig! :p

Gotta get some new ones up. A bit lazy lately! ;em
  4. Danny Cathcart

Danny Cathcart Member

Loc:
    Michigan

Knuckle Head? For some reason, I don't think you have the Knuckle Head Market cornered. Nor will you ever :) Because there are plenty of us Knuckle Heads around. Just ask my bride. She'll tell you :p
    jtakeman likes this.