1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

PELLET CO-OP

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by muss, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muss

muss Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Embden, Maine
    Anybody got any ideas bout srarting pellet co-op ? Drop ship pellets in different areas, with commitments from advance pellet buyers ? We could & this is just a thought, set a minimum prebuy , or something like that . Maybe savings would not be that great on our end but maybe it would give pellet manufacturers an incentive . Just my thoughts :) Muss

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. JustWood

JustWood Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Arrow Bridge,NY
    They are already selling as much as they can make with an already established network of retailers. I tried to do this years ago when pellets and stoves were a new thing and the pellet makers wouldn't even talk to me.
  3. Sting

Sting Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Biggest drama is getting 2 or more buddies to trust you with their cash so you can buy a truck load then cross dock (oh somebody needs a dock and a fork truck and time to receive the load) Then at your new friends schedule, you load them and make up for any bags that shatter in the process!

Sorry - too much fooling around!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.