Pellet Pig Application

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ds

Feeling the Heat
Jan 29, 2012
Western PA, USA
As of todays 2 ton addition to our sig{which I hauled 1/2 ton at a time in my S-10},we are now at 4.4 tons well before the first frost,and therefore Debbye and I respectfully and humbly request induction into the hallowed Pellet Pig Association........Have attached a pic of the stash as of today.....Was actually able to get over into Ohio and nab a ton of Somersets while DexterDay was'nt looking!!2-60 mile round trips with 1/2 ton per trip.....Then grabbed a ton of Greene Teams from Lowes in Monaca,Pa. 5 miles down the road......We read something about dues,thinking imacman is gonna come calling at some point....;)

We really enjoy the forum and have learned a lot{but realize much more to learn!}

Looking forward to our first full winter burn this year!!! 8-16-12 Pellet Stash.JPG

I will give thee a notion.... But need a second from a Good standing member...

The dues a payable to imacman for the Beer, er, um, items needed for stock ;)

I was just out your way (I think). Went to our Cabin in Pa and came home from 66 to 36 to 80 and passed Rt 62 (was gonna stop and see Eric) but kept on trucking.

4.4 ton is a good stash and doing all the hauling in your own vehicle always earns extra points....

Someone will be along shortly to award the "Oinks" :)

Sounds like I need to "collect" some "dues" here. Forward the $50 to me (cash only) and I'll be sure the Executive VP (aka Eric @ Kinsman Stoves) gets his cut.....er, I mean he gets the proper amount to put in his stash.....ah, I mean the club treasury.

With all the lugging of pellets you did, I welcome you to the club. You must add the following to your signature line:

"You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves" - eernest4- Grand Poobah - Pellet Pig Club"

Add this above if you would like.. Some of us use the whole saying, some the top half, some the bottom..

"Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club" OINK OINK!
"You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves" - eernest4- Grand Poobah - Pellet Pig Club"

Add this above if you would like.. Some of us use the whole saying, some the top half, some the bottom..

"Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club" OINK OINK!
Dex, maybe we should start using my 2nd favorite quote......"Your head will fit into stove if you turn it sideways" - DexterDay ;lol

Dex, maybe we should start using my 2nd favorite quote......"Your head will fit into stove if you turn it sideways" - DexterDay ;lol

Funny you say that! Beacuse it will :) :) :)

Just ask DobyMom. LOL ;) That was hilarious.

Thanks for the approval!! Working on the sig we wanna use!!! We are closest geographically to DexterDay so we will funnel the "dues" thru him to you,imacman,and you can see that Eric gets his cut,if that is ok.....:)

Sounds like you worked for that stash. 1/2 ton at a time, thats alot of stacking and unstacking and stacking..............I think my back is beginning to hurt.

That is a fine looking pile of pellets...May I ask where in Ohio you gat the Somerset's and what you had to shell out for them??

Thanks

Oh dear. i really need to get started. With only the 8 bags of Okies from my dealer, I am seriously behind the game.;em

Reactions: The Ds
Welcome to the club D's. Melisssa, you will get there, but better hurry before all the pigs get em first.

The Somersets came from Millstone Farm and Garden in Columbiana. They were $219 + 6.75% sales tax (no sales tax in home heating products in PA).

Melissa, it's still a little bit early, but you should begin formulating a gameplan soon ;)

One more thing... I (Debbye) am surprised no one commented on the urinal in the picture :rolleyes: That was the selling point of the house for Dave! LOL

I (Debbye) am surprised no one commented on the urinal in the picture :rolleyes: That was the selling point of the house for Dave! LOL
Its hard to see for sure. Isn't that a sink right next to it? A poor mas urinal... :eek:

Yes, there is a washtub next to it.............. too high to be used as anything but a washtub............

Reactions: ScotO
Trust me its possible. I'm 6'2" ;sick

Alrighty, then........ everything becomes a competition when it involves men.... <> As a woman, I'll just climb the stairs and do it the right way ==c

5' 6" but I can put my thumb over the end.:oops:

i want my cut too

nicely stacked, neatly arranged. I'll give you my vote. Mine goes floor to ceiling :)

One more thing... I (Debbye) am surprised no one commented on the urinal in the picture :rolleyes: That was the selling point of the house for Dave! LOL
I don't know how in the hell I ended up in this thread, but I gotta get me one of those........that's priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.