1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Pellet Pig Membership requirements

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by kinsmanstoves, Oct 25, 2008.

1. fmsm

fmsm Minister of Fire

Loc:
    South of Boston MA
    I am formally requesting membership..pics below

Must have
    1.) Must have over 3 tons of pellets on hand prior to the first frost of the year.DONE
    Must have two of the following three
    a.) At least one pellet stove, two stoves will get you a gold star on your membership card TWO STOVES
    b.) Have at least 3 additional tons by the first frost will get you a silver star on membership card 6 TONS IN STOCK
    c.) "cash and carry" your pellets. True pigs drive gas hog trucks and can move their own pellets and this will get you a bronze star on your membership card Do have them delivered but purchased my own PALLET JACK to move them around the shed! and I DO OWN A 2003 AVALANCHE JUST FOR PLOWING AND HARDWARE STORE RUNS IMG_0717a.jpg IMG_0718a.jpg

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. iceguy4

iceguy4 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Upstate, NY
    If I have the authority, I nominate FMSM to become a member of "pellet pig association" :oops:
    fmsm likes this.
  3. MtDew

MtDew Member

Loc:
    Perkasie, PA
    Just hauled home a ton of Lignetics to add to the stash!
  4. DoWnAqT

DoWnAqT Member

Loc:
    Dunbarton, NH
    I'll nominate him, I'll nominate anyone that has two freaking stoves with 6 tons....