PelPro starts & stops all day?!?!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

2TwistedSis

Mar 16, 2018
Howard City MI
PelPro 130 starts trickles pellets gets a good flame for about 5 min then it just dies out…about 10-15 min later it will feed pellets~flame/heat~out .,,,repeats. So it’s working but it’s NOT?
Any suggestions????

Most likely stove and flue need cleaned. But here is some info--

Reactions: Washed-Up
PelPro 130 starts trickles pellets gets a good flame for about 5 min then it just dies out…about 10-15 min later it will feed pellets~flame/heat~out .,,,repeats. So it’s working but it’s NOT?
Any suggestions????
What setting do you have it on? If you set it to high will it keep burning?

I have a PP130 and it doesn’t run a whole lot or for very long this time of year because of the temps.

A good test would be to set it on hi or low. If it stays on then it could be something with the comfort setting.

Starting with a very thorough deep cleaning is always a good place to start.

This is the old thread that actually fixed “that” problem. Good old ice on the Exhaust sensor! Now I have a New problem. Runs all day then seems like every night it stops???I reboot repeatedly finally go to bed and in the morning it’s running???
WTH
Just changed the igniter but the one off Amazon seems short? I’ll try to play with it.

F9FF56E9-2937-4D36-B9B3-582FFA61BA2A.png

What setting do you have it on? If you set it to high will it keep burning?
We just bought this stove had a heck of a time first couple days ..read some old comments and now I think we've got it ...try. turning the trim back 1 to the left first put it in the middle then turn back 1 our stove would go out as in go into shut down mode by itself also alot of black on our glass then I seen where turning it to the left opens up the exhaust fan it works great now hope it helps

Reactions: Jeremy6500